Your initial consultation provides an overview of your oral condition and possible treatments of different solutions subject to a full review. It does include the examination of the oral cavity as well as the surrounding associated regions.
During your first visit we:
- Discuss with you any concerns, what your wishes and needs are and any previous experiences you wish to talk about
- Provide an in-depth 12 point dental exam of your teeth, gums, jaws and lining of your mouth, including screening your mouth for oral cancer and toothwear.
- Take preliminary X-rays with our digital xray scanner. We can show you images taken on a screen in front of you.
- Fully explain all your treatment options, with tailored, written choices and estimates, if treatment is required.
- Help you to have a clear understanding of what is happening in your mouth and the steps on how to keep it healthy.
We feel this appointment is important to get to know you and your mouth! Normally no treatment is provided on your first appointment unless you wish emergency care.
As part of our great features of the services we also provide the below benefits:
- Evening and Saturday services are always available and hence there is no need for patients to take time off.
- In case of emergencies, our dental services are readily available. Will will arrange an appointment to see you within 24 hours of you contacting us with an emergency. If possible we will try and see you on the same day.
Patient Video Testimonial – Gail Barrs
ARVE Error: src mismatch
src in: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/KPVh2Qrtsos?feature=oembed&wmode=transparent
src gen: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/KPVh2QrtsosActual comparison
src in: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/KPVh2Qrtsos?wmode=transparent
src gen: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/KPVh2Qrtsos
My dentist was so supportive and understanding of my phobia and went out of their way to explain my options and put a care plan in place. They examined my teeth quite thoroughly without heavy handed poking and prodding like other dentists I have been to. They showed a dedicated interest in helping me with my phobia and, notably, was extremely polite to the nurse. An overall sense of calm and professionalism that had me very relaxed for once.–Gary Benning, Leicester